Email notifications are sent when comments are posted on discussions that matter to you. You can modify these settings at Edit Profile or by clicking Edit Settings in any Disqus comment area.
Enabling Moderator Notifications
Notifications for moderators can be enabled from Notifications tab within each moderator's account profile.
Enabling Notifications for Flagged Comments
If you'd like each moderator, with notifications for your forum enabled, to receive flagging notifications, you'll need to select the "Email moderators when a post is flagged." option on the Settings > General page within your forum settings.
Not receiving notification emails
- Make sure forum notifications are enabled at Edit Profile > Notifications > Site Settings.
- Check your email's spam filter.
*@disqus.netto your email's whitelist.
Still not getting notification emails?
Contact our support team with all of the following information:
- link to a comment for which you're not receiving a notification — comment links can usually be found by clicking the Share menu > link icon on any comment;
- whether you're not receiving some notifications or all notifications;
- type of notifications not being received, e.g., moderator notification or reply notification.