As the community for the Disqus blog continues to grow, we want to make sure that our comments stay relevant to the discussion at hand. This way they're useful for newcomers and encourage better discussions with existing community members.
To do this, we've set out the following guidelines so everyone's on the same page:
- If you have a support-related question regarding these guidelines please visit our help documentation or tweet us @disqushelp.
- If you post a support question within our comments it may be removed.
- We reserve the right to delete any comments that we feel are spammy, rude, or reckless to the community.
- We ask that everyone be respectful of other commenters. It's OK to have a difference in opinion but there's no need to be jerk.
- We welcome smart, constructive criticism. We won't remove negative comments about Disqus that otherwise fit the standards above.