- An explanation of the data we collect, including differences between personally identifiable information (PII) and non-PII
- A description of how non-PII we collect is used for content personalization and ad targeting, and how it may be shared
- A link to Disqus' consumer choice settings page so that you can manage your browser opt-out preferences for non-PII personalization and targeting
- A link to Disqus' admin settings section so that you can manage your preferences for non-PII personalization and targeting on your website
- A method for commenters to adjust their sharing settings has been provided on the Data Sharing Settings page. This page is also available via the Privacy link at the bottom of the commenting embed.
- Forums can disable data tracking for their forum via the Tracking setting on their forum's Settings > Advanced page.
We continue to strive to make Disqus the best way to participate in rich, relevant discussion experiences across the web, while ensuring trust, safety and control are always top of mind. Thank you for using Disqus and reading this update. Please contact us with questions anytime.
Did you find this article helpful?