Enforcing a timeout on a commenter:
How to give a timeout from your moderation panel:
- Go to your moderation panel and click on a comment from a user you wish to shadow ban.
- Select Ban User from the side bar on the right.
- A window will open that will allow you to select Timeout, if you are subscribed to Pro
- Here you will be able to choose how long you wish to prevent the user from commenting.
Important note for moderators using this feature:
- Reason for banning" is an internal note for moderators, not displayed to the user who has received the timeout.
Did you find this article helpful?