Resetting the Disqus plugin in Wordpress
If you need to change the Disqus shortname being used on your WordPress site, you'll need to reset the Disqus plugin.
- login in as admin for your WordPress site
- click on "Comments" in the admin sidebar
- choose "Disqus"
- click "Plugin Settings" in the upper right corner
- scroll down to the bottom of the plugin settings page
- click the "Reset" button under "Reset Disqus"
- click "reinstall"
- login with your primary moderator credentials
- choose your preferred shortname from the list
Did you find this article helpful?