Here's what's happening: Blogger mobile templates don’t currently support widgets, so the Disqus widget doesn’t replace Blogger’s default comments system when your site is viewed via a mobile device. Essentially, when people view your site using a mobile device their comments bypass Disqus and are posted straight to Blogger .
Until Blogger mobile templates do support widgets, you can fix this by either:
- Disabling Blogger mobile templates; or
- Disabling commenting in Blogger — this will not disable Disqus comments, it will only disable commenting on your mobile template; or
- Manually enable Disqus in Blogger mobile templates (see below).
How to manually enable Disqus in Blogger mobile templates
- In Blogger visit your site's settings > Template
- Choose "Edit HTML"
- Choose "Proceed"
- Enable the "Expand Widget Templates" checkbox
- Search for "disqus"
mobile='yes'to the following:
<b:widget id='HTML2' locked='false' title='Disqus for The Disqus Blog' type='HTML'>
- Choose "Save template"
The result should look like:
<b:widget id='HTML3' locked='false' mobile='yes' title='Sample site' type='HTML' >