You may browse the instructions, but you will need to register your site before installing.
To install Disqus on Sitefinity:
1. Visit this link to download Random Site Controls: http://www.sitefinitysteve.com/downloads/randomsitecontrols
2. Copy the RandomSiteControls.dll to the bin folder of your project.
3. Add in the Toolbox entries from the included ToolboxesConfig.config byeither copying the entires into your own, or add them with theSitefinity backend Settings UI at Settings > Advanced > Toolboxes > Toolboxes
4. Add in the virtual path entry as seen in"VirtualPathSettingsConfig.config"...again by copying the entry into yourown, or use the backend UI located atSettings > Advanced > VirtualPathSettings > Virtual paths > Create New
5. Add this to the global.asax to register the section.
protected void Application_Start(object sender, EventArgs e)
Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.Bootstrapper.Initialized += new EventHandler(Bootstrapper_Initialized);
void Bootstrapper_Initialized(object sender,Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ExecutedEventArgs e)
6. Recompile your project.
7. Controls will now be available to drag\drop from the page designer under the Disqus section, and global options can be set in the backend under Advanced Settings > SitefinitySteve > Disqus