Some users will be emailed coupons from Disqus, allowing them to take advantage of our Subscription packages at a discounted rate.
If you receive a coupon from Disqus, you can follow these steps to redeem the coupon:
- Copy the coupon code from your email. This will appear in bold just above the Orange button, and will be used to redeem your coupon
- Click the link containing the offer. This will take you to the Subscription & Billing page of your Organization settings (If you are not redirected to this page automatically, you can log in to your Moderation panel, click the Settings tab at the top of the page, and then click the Subscription & Billing option at the bottom of the left sidebar)
- Scroll down to the Other Subscription Plans section of this page
- Select which plan you would like to upgrade to, and whether you would like to be billed Monthly or Yearly
- Once you've selected your plan and monthly or yearly billing, click the Apply Coupon button
6. This will open a pop-up. Enter your coupon code into this field, and click "Apply Coupon"
7. The coupon ID will now appear, with a description of the discount that will be applied once you subscribe to a new plan
8. Scroll to the bottom of the 3 plans, and click "Subscribe" for the plan you wish to Upgrade to
And you're all set!
Please note that after your initial charge, the amounts displayed on the Subscription and Billing page will be the amount of your next charge. If you are seeing a full price amount displayed, go to the Billing section of your Subscription page to check the date that this amount will be charged. Your Discounted charge can be verified from the Invoice History section of the same page.