Building a community is hard. Buckets of blood, sweat, and tears go into it. For over 3.5 million sites, Disqus is a part of that community building process. But sometimes it can feel like guesswork. Engage and Reveal analytics are designed to make the arduous process of increasing readership and tracking your earnings performance over time even easier.
These analytics cover three key areas:
- Comments: number of comments, number of votes, and top comments
- Revenue: revenue, viewable impressions, viewability %, RPMv, and clicks from using Reveal
- Payments: earnings history and payment schedule
Note that the Revenue and Payments pages will only display if your forum has Reveal enabled. See Updating Your Reveal Advertising Settings.
Basic Community Metrics
Total comment and vote activity is available for your site in both daily and monthly view. You can select a custom date range or select a shortcut date range to track commenting activity over time in your community. You can also export a CSV of commenting activity for additional processing and reporting.
These are the comments from the last 7 days that have received the most positive voting ratios. This section can help you identify new and active users in your forum.
If you are interested in using your own analytics tool to capture commenting activity, see our help documentation here.
You'll find a line chart and table that details the following performance metrics for your forum. This data can be filtered by any date range you'd like using the provided drop down.
- Ad Revenue: Amount you earned from Reveal advertising
- Viewable Impressions: How often users scroll down below the fold and see Reveal ads
- Viewability %: How often users scroll below the fold and see Reveal ads compared to overall page impressions
- RPMv: Revenue earned per 1,000 viewable impressions
- Clicks: Volume of clicks on sponsored links ads
Your Payments page will provide additional rows detailing upcoming payments and earnings history: