The analytics dashboard features top-line metrics and content analysis that help publishers better understand audience engagement occurring directly on their site. This analytics suite is designed to provide actionable insights for the unique engagement you’re capturing through Disqus.
To visit the advanced analytics dashboard, go to the Disqus admin > Analytics.
For information about our basic community metrics page, which will remain available to all sites, see the Engage and Reveal Metrics article.
OverviewTrack these top-line metrics over time to easily identify how your site is performing with your audience. Month-over-month change indicators will display in green and red so that you can quickly gauge the health of your engagement metrics, especially as your community grows over time.
- Article reads: The number of times people view an article where Disqus is installed.
- Comment reads: The number of times people view the comment section on an article.
- Total engagements: The number of times people have commented or voted on an articleTraffic
- Overview: A multi-axis graph of Article Reads, Embed Reads, Engagements over time so that you can easily track the positive relationship between Disqus engagement and your readership.
- Total Engagements: Total number of comments and votes for a given article.
- Comments: Total comments for a given article.
- Commenters: Total unique commenters for a given article.