Ads.txt Implementation Guide
The following is a step by step guide for implementing the ads.txt file from Disqus for your site:
- If you already have an ads.txt file implemented for your site, simply download the Disqus ads.txt file at adstxt.disqus.net to get the latest and add to your existing ads.txt file.
- If you do not yet have an ads.txt file implemented:
- Copy/paste or download the Disqus ads.txt file at adstxt.disqus.net
- Make sure this is a .txt file and name it ads.txt.
- Post the ads.txt file to the root directory of your domain's server. The file can be accessible via HTTP or HTTPS but must be located under a standard relative path: "ads.txt". The HTTP request header must contain "Content-Type: text/plain".
- Sample lines from Disqus’ ads.txt file:
rubiconproject.com, 13380, RESELLER, 0bfd66d529a55807indexexchange.com, 185073, RESELLER, 50b1c356f2c5c8fcopenx.com, 537133236, DIRECT, 6a698e2ec38604c6google.com, pub-6650322601660058, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0adtech.com, 10383, RESELLER
Continue to update your file by going to adstxt.disqus.net monthly to make sure you have the latest file with all Disqus ad providers.